May 23, 2013
Crivitz Farm & Flea Market-Thursdays
May 27, 2013
Memorial Day Parade & Services
May 31, 2013
Ranger Boat on display - Musky Club Raffle
Jun 1, 2013
Wolverine 5K Run/Walk
Jun 6, 2013
Rummage Sale & Bake Sale Grace Lutheran
Jun 20, 2013
Lions Club Shooting & Sports Banquet
Jun 29, 2013
Wolverine Sports Boosters Annual Golf Outing
Jun 30, 2013
Breakfast on the Farm
Jul 4, 2013
4th of July Parade & Events & Fireworks
Jul 4, 2013
Crivitz Fireworks Display
Jul 12, 2013
8th Annual Golf Scramble Fundraiser
Jul 20, 2013
3rd Annual Charitable Faeire Fest
Aug 7, 2013
NORTHREACH SPORTS PHYSICALS
Aug 8, 2013
Deadline for raffle tickets for Ranger Boat
Aug 17, 2013
Crivitz Ski Cats Show and FREE CORN ROAST
Aug 21, 2013
Back to School Program Distribution - Crivitz
Sep 28, 2013
Crivitz Fall Harvestfest Craft Show
Oct 16, 2013
Spring Craft Show - May 4, 2013
Register by going to the school calender http://www.crivitz.k12.wi.us/ and the date. Then click on the Spring craft show a file will pop up with additional information or contact
Jolene Huc at 715-854-2721 ext 442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crivitz Spring Craft Show 10
Sponsored by Community Ed.
Saturday, May 4th, 2013
8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
At the Crivitz High School
400 S. Street, Crivitz WI 54114
Join us for the 9th Spring Craft Show
· (10 x 10) areas. Bring your own tables
· Set up is at 6:30 am
· Show is from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. early breakdown not allowed.
Please fill out the form below and return it along with a $25.00 fee to the address below by April 23rd, 2012. If you have any questions contact: Jolene Huc @ 715- 854-2721 ext.442 or e-mail email@example.com.
Name:_______________________________________________ Seller permit #__________________________________or ID # Or use SS #
Address:_________________________________________ Phone #__________________________
City:__________________________________ ST.________ Zip code: _________________
Fee $25.00 Per booth space (10x10) Total enclosed:_____________ Check #_______________
Checks payable and mail to – Crivitz School – Community Ed., 718 Hall Hay, Crivitz, WI 54114
Brief description of items sold:_____________________________________________________________________
Bring your own tables. Not provided
If you need or want electric don’t be the last to turn your form in.
(request is excepted for electric until April 15th).
Please follow the guide lines of the companies that you sell for, we will not turn any one away. I’m not obligated to give you any information on any other vendor registered for this show.
I hereby release the School District of Crivitz and its employees, members, etc., from any and liability which may arise in connection with my participation in this event including that through my own negligence. I, further more, except responsibility for any and all injury or damage, which may occur to anyone or anything as a result of participation. I understand the show hours are from 8a.m.– 2 p.m. and I may not break down early. Set up begins at 6:30 am. Each booth space will be (10 x 10). Bring your own tables. If you forget your tables there is a FEE of 7.50 per table.
Things to remember that helps keep our booth prices down:
1. After your booth is set up it is much appreciated if you pick the tape up from the floor. Remember there are booths next to you so give your neighbor time to see the lines.
2. There is a new time, 2 p.m. & no early break down. This was a change following the 2009 show.
3. No carry IN’s. (Food Available) these people buy from you, you need to support them.
4. If you want the same spot next year please make note of your # now. The Spring and fall shows are set up by different groups so the #’s are not the same.
5. If you have an e-mail address please include it on your application.
6. Clean up around your area. Do not leave garbage (Bags or Boxes) for us to haul to the dumpsters. Ask we will show you where the dumpsters are.
*Recycling is important to the Crivitz Community.
Please use the correct designated containers.*